Co-founders of Platinum Educational Group LLC
Grand Rapids Michigan, USA
Home Office: (616)-890-7103
Tom is a co-founder of Platinum Educational Group. He is a Nationally Registered Paramedic and a licensed Instructor Coordinator in the state of Michigan. He has been involved in EMS as a practitioner and instructor for over 15 years. He is regional faculty for the American Heart Association, Basic Trauma Life Support instructor and is also certified as a Critical Care Paramedic for both pediatrics and adults. He is a previous National Star of Life recipient and is very involved in safe driving programs throughout the US.
Jenison Michigan, USA
Home Office: (616)-669-7473
Doug is a co-founder of Platinum Educational Group. He is a licensed Paramedic and Instructor Coordinator in the state of Michigan and has been involved in EMS for over 20 years. Doug has a Master’s Degree in Education and has taught numerous instructor classes. He is involved as a committee chair for the National Association of EMS Educators and has spoken at numerous State and National Conferences. He is also the past president of the State of Michigan EMS Instructor Coordinators and was the 2003 EMT of the year for the State of Michigan.
Platinum Educational Group LLC. company dedicated to providing high quality services and products to educators and students around the globe. Founded in 2002, Platinum remains committed to improving the way YOU do business. From validated final exam instruments to high performance CAT’s our level of expertise is just what your group is looking for. Whether you need an instructor workshop or ready-made testing tools, Platinum helps teachers teach better!
Company Mission Statement
To exceed our customer’s expectations by providing the highest quality educational products and services available.
Platinum Educational Group LLC is committed to the following goals in order to promote the highest standards when performing our services or selling a product:
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and respect within our profession.
- Offer services or products that are perceived as valuable and priced fairly.
- Change the traditional classroom setting and improve student learning.
- Develop legitimate tools that improve the way people do business.
- Review and alter our business practices to continue to meet tomorrow’s needs.
- Accurately share perceptions and opinions that will improve our performance.
- Offer benevolent help to those who are in need of our expertise.
- Be proactive and begin planning for challenges that may develop.
- Listen and react to customers’ requests quickly. Every day of the week.
Learn more about our group at www.platinumed.com.
Contact us anytime at email@example.com.